Stories from Day 15

A few things I neglected to post in yesterday's blog:

1.  This was Kathy's second deer ever.  Her first deer came 15 years ago, when she was 11.  Been a long break for her, but not that much of a dry spell.  If I recall correctly, this is only the third year she has purchased licenses.  So that makes it only a 2 year skunkin'.

2.  As we were loading up to leave the golf course yesterday, we put the deer in the back of RePhil's truck - so mine would not get bloody - putting deer blood on the guns, cooler, and clothes.  So RePhil unlocks his passenger side door, sets down his keys, takes off a layer of clothes, locks the door, and closes it - with the keys still inside.  Not sure (a) what behooved him to put down his keys, and (b) why he's locking the passenger door anyway.  Now what?  We take the time to haze the crap out of him and then I get my jigglers out of the console and pick his truck.  He said it opens to the left - so I picked it counter-clockwise. Wrong.  I had to repick it clockwise.  Good thing his truck is old.  I was able to pick it twice in under a minute.  Shout out to Kevin Reeve and OnPoint Tactical School for teaching these skills.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks