Deer Day 3 - Thursday 21 NOV

It's raining tonight.  Not hard, but raining.  At least it's 54 degrees out.  I headed out about 3:30 pm to Marshall's bottoms to hopefully be protected from the wind and rain.

I got in front of Bailey's house, sitting on some deer trails.  RePhil texted - are you hunting in this rain?  I sent him this picture...


About 4:30, two doe came walking from the N to the S, but along the top.  I never had an opportunity for a shot as they stayed up there.

I walked out at sunset, 30 minutes before legal light ended.  It was dark enough in the trees and I didn't want to track in the dark or haul a deer out by myself.

So ended Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks