Doves at MPK's

Forgot to post this, but we actually went over to Michael's on Labor Day with a kid from Purdue, Josh.  I say "kid," but he's actually like 22.  Kid to me.

Anyways, he did not have a place to hunt doves since he is at college.  Michael invited him out.  We set up at 7:15 am.  I had to bolt by 10:30.  We bagged about a dozen that we cleaned and sent them home with the Purdue student.

We had a good time, even though the shooting was difficult.

A field full of Mojo decoys!

Michael readying up his gun, while Riley waits patiently

Game on!  Watching for doves.
Picture taken facing S.

Looking out across the road.  A bit foggy this morning.

A downed dove resting on my Winchester SX4 shotgun.
This one was retrieved by Riley.  Good dog!

Josh (Purdue student) & MPK north of me in the corn.
Pic taken facing N.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks