Article - The Knife & I by Kevin Reeve

Kevin Reeve


Kevin Reeve is the founder and director of onPoint Tactical (http://www.onpointtactical.com/).  I have taken numerous classes from Kevin and consider him both very knowledgeable and a friend.  It is with that bias that I read his latest article, The Knife and I.  Not only did a learn quite a bit, making the post educational, but it was entertaining to boot.  I actually laughed out loud at this line:

"If you know how many knives you have you don't have enough"

I have applied that same philosophy to gun ownership, much to my wife's dismay.  My dad on the other hand - there ain't no way you know how many knives you have!  Winning...

Go read the article here:
http://files.constantcontact.com/b0fb3917001/9e416ee4-c973-4e4f-a336-d3e8aa75c129.pdf

It's only six pages with pictures.  It won't take you ten minutes.  It will however inform you greatly.


No promotional consideration has been paid by Kevin or onPoint Tactical for this post.  I thought it was interesting and am hoping that with proper credit given, Kevin won't mind that I am sharing it with you all.  

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks