Hunt Day 11 - Weds, 25 NOV

Nick and I went out at 7 am this Wednesday.  It was 36 degrees F with only a slight wind.  When we arrived at Marshall's N woods, Harold was already on the tractor planting grass seed.

We sat for two hours.  Neither of us saw any deer, but I did see a coyote (Latin:  Indominus Rex).  It was across the property line, and although I had two good chances to shoot it, I dare not cross that line.  I did mess with it a bit by squeaking.  My guess a small female.

We walked out a 9.  Harold was just leaving so we chatted with him a bit.

We had a birthday party for Grant and then Date Night, so no more hunting today.


The "real" Indominus Rex, in case you did not catch it above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks