YouTube Video of Elk Hunt On-Line

I took 75 of the 300+ photos from our elk hunting trip and set them to music (songs that we sung while hiking).  I turned that into a slide show / video and posted it on YouTube.

I got a nasty-gram from YouTube saying that "some of the content was licensed" and may not be allowed.  I do not know how long it will remain on the site.

I have also made the video "restricted."  That is, you cannot find it by simply searching for it.  You MUST have this link in order to access the video.

So for you, my loyal Blog Reader, here is the link if you would so like to watch.  It's 9:42 long.

 http://youtu.be/9unf9spTPHQ

The video is restricted because there are a few photos in there that a) some may find inappropriate, and b) may hurt my chances at winning a seat in the Senate for Indiana.  For sure they will not be good for my Presidential campaign.  You know, some peeing pictures and one of me "riding" Re-Phil's pillow.  All in good fun.  Hey, we laughed.  Hope you do too.

Take a look if you'd like.  Some awesome landscape and animal pictures are included too.

Enjoy,
Craig

Comments

  1. Totally Awesome! Spectacular countryside.
    Too bad you were not hunting deer -- you could have come back with a few nice trophies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks