Doves @ Seager Ranch Part 2 / 2

I am posting this in reverse order, the second half first, so that when you go to read them, you will see the first half first.  Makes sense to me.

So we ended up with thirteen hunters but barely a bird a piece.  They were just not flying.  We posed for pictures right before lunch, and then after lunch.  I took more pictures than I am posting.  I want this blog to actually load up for you...

Looks like poor Kathy has a drinking problem!

Zach has a problem for sure.  Could be the beer, could be the chair.

The Gang and our haul.  Slim pickins...

Eric, Zach, and Tony relaxing after a lunch of rabbit stew.

Most of the Seager / Martin clan.
Kathy is done hunting.  Will and Sandy never went hunting.
Nick is in my chair.  Can you see him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks