Death to my Galaxy 6 Active

So you would think that it would be more difficult to break a Galaxy 6 Active...I mean, its protected from water, and dirt, and has an awesome case.  That's all good....UNLESS....a piece of painted tile art loses its hanger from the back and drops from the wall onto the phone, corner first!

The tile itself turned out with just a little nick in the bottom.  Falling from about 8 feet to the counter and then on the floor - it's pretty sturdy.  However, falling four feet to the counter where my phone sits and hitting the glass on the corner does a 100% total destruction on the phone.

Note the crack on the middle right.  Will not even turn on!

Mama took it pretty well.  She said at least no one got hurt.  We had a herd of people here for dove hunting and it fell between everyone.  Lucky there.

I went to town and bought the iPhone 6s Plus.  I think the last iPhone I had was the 4 when I switched to Android.  I have gone back to the Dark Side.  Right now it's pretty frustrating trying to figure everything out.  I'll get there.

In the meantime, I lost a whole lot of contacts.  If you don't want me to get in contact with you, don't text me.  If you do wish to be in touch, by all means, hit me on this post, Facebook, or send me a text.  I'm not ignoring you, I have lost your info.


Never been a Fan Boy, but I'm giving it another try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks