Hunt Day 5 - SUN 11 OCT

Nick has not practiced with his bow this year, thus he should not be using it.  So instead, he is borrowing his sister's crossbow.

I picked him up at 7 am.  It's was a bit warmer at 47 degrees, but we also had a bit more wind - 7 mph from the S.  We parked on Neal.  Nick walked to the corner of Boyd, Neal, and Marshall.  I walked to the bottoms.

Nick at Sunrise.  Marshall Farm.  Sunday, October 11, 2015.

By the time I made the bridge, one doe busted N from the creek.  That would be the only deer I saw this morning.  I continued to walk all the way down to Pete's Buck and sat by the creek.  It was quite peaceful as I went to church with my Ma & Pa - Mother Nature and Father God.

Here's a photo snap, but I also took a 30-second video and posted it to YouTube so you too can enjoy the serenity.  Turn up your volume.  You can hear crows, blue jays, and the creek.  Awesome!


Sitting by the Creek at Pete's Buck.

What about Nick?  He saw nothing.  Probably a good thing though, because the scope was off (canted) on Kathy's crossbow.  Now to fix that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks