It's True - The SRT 8 is gone...

Remember, it's all about the end game.  The goal?  Retire in 8 years.  Back up from there and figure out what will be bought and paid for before then.  Thus, the change...

Sure the SRT8 was awesome.  How could 500 HP and 500 ft-lb torque not be?  Practical.  Not even close.  More so than the Porsche 911, I must admit.  At least I could haul my clubs in the SRT8.



So I took Mama's car, a 2014 Nissan Altima and she got a new car, a 2016 Chevy Malibu 2.0 Turbo in red.

So today when I drove it, I got 32 miles to the gallon versus 25.  Again, 25 is better than the truck at 18, but 32 is better than 25.  Besides insurance, oil changes, tires, plates, and everything else will be less expensive.  In the end, it was a practical call that was also the right call.  Bye bye Dodge.  Remember, it was just a car.

In turn, we are about to become the proud owners of a new tractor, with bush hog and grader.  Yes, it has a front bucket.  And yes, I will write it off as a farm expense.  Winning...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks