Can't Hunt? Fix the Bathroom

Some of you all regulars may know that I went to Cancun for 12 days.  I put most of that on my Vacation Blog here:  http://rcseager.blogspot.com  if you care to follow what happened there.

Upon my return, I got some hunting in.  Today, however, it rained.  So I took the opportunity to install a new counter top in the kid's bathroom.  We had previously purchased the sink and faucet.  We special ordered the counter.  It was original to the house - circa 1965.

I took some before and after photos.  But please realize, the bathroom is about to be all rebuilt after Kathy and Alex move into their new house.  We are going to install a new tub unit, replace the tile floor, and paint.  So, this is not in it's "finished" state, just good enough to get by until more work comes along.

All told, it took less than 2 hours to complete.  Finally a project that went my way.

The original counter top and sink.
I added the bamboo trim and refinished the wood cabinets.

The new counter top, sink, and faucet.
The bamboo has not been caulked / sealed in place yet.  That comes later.


Not a bad use of time when I can't be out hunting anyway....Scoring more points with the wife.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks