Thursday, 20 DEC - Frightful

Oh the weather outside WAS Frightful!  We're talking 47 mph winds, snow, ice, rain, with 32F and dropping at 5 degrees per hour.  And yes, Re-Phil and I were out hunting in it.  You may question our sanity, but you can't question our dedication.

Phone screen shot showing conditions.

Radar map from truck GPS showing map.

We hit the golf course, and after a week of seeing absolutely nothing, I saw 3 tonight and Phil saw 4.  They just all happened to be running AWAY from us.  Had I seen 2 of my 3 earlier, I could have taken a shot, but the wind and their noses conspired against me.

We had fun and saw deer and that's what it's about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks