Where has the time gone?

 To any of my faithful three (3) followers who even read this blog, it's been ten months since I have posted.  Why so long?  Great question.  It ain't like there hasn't been stuff going on...

Two major life events happened in Q1 2024.  Sadly, we lost my father at age 83 to leukemia.  We had an awesome celebration with him prior to his passing.  What a man who will be sorely lost.  Secondly, I retired from Lilly after 33 years.  I'm now doing the things I want to do instead of the things I have to do.  Five Stars.  Highly Recommend.  Would do Retirement again!

So with that, let me get you up to speed on the happenings around the Ranch in multiple posts.  Strap in, dear reader, you've got a lot of catching up to do...


Jerry Don Seager

March 5, 1940 - March 18, 2024



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks