My Zombie Gun

So heard about next door neighbor nephew, who when asked to check on a noise outside at NOON, took his BB gun just in case there were zombies present.  Great story.

So when he came for a visit, I showed him My Zombie Gun and had him test fire it.

A Walther P22 semi-automatic pistol with a supressor and red dot sight.  This little beauty makes zero noise if you use CCI's standard velocity .22 long rifle rounds.

The trigger is a bit tight and I have read on the internet where folks are working them over to make them more smooth.  May have to check into that.

Nick helped me sight it in.  We shot up a box of 50 just playing.  However it will hit an 8" circle at 40 yards every time.  Nice...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks