Two More Bike Rides - 26 miles

 Krueger, Heath, and I took off last Saturday for a nice ride around the SE side of Mulberry.  This ride included some hills, like Cullom and Bailey's Bridge.  These are nothing for real bikers, but we found them challenging.  It was a beautiful day and a swell ride.

Saturday, 16 OCT

Then yesterday, Krueger and I rode due E of Mulberry.  This was an interval ride where we were to get our heart rates into specific zones along the way.  Ride hard, rest, ride hard, rest, repeat.  For me, I didn't get much "rest."  Also, I have a 3X10 gear set on my 2012 mountain bike and I was riding on the road.  Not the best set-up but the one I got.  No worries.  I'm out getting exercise.  
The weather, however, will soon not cooperate with outside excursions - at least not for me!


Saturday, 23 OCT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks