New Weather Station / Frog Camo

 I went out to the flag pole / flower bed area where our old weather station was installed on the Hoosier Homestead Farm sign post.  My intent was to install our new weather station.  But before I could do that, I saw this little guy warming himself up in the little sun that we had.  Awesome Camo!  Well done Mother Nature.



Little dude is sitting on top of a weathered 2x4 that he seems to match really well.  At least no predator had found him yet.  He hopped under the roof of the sign when I started to unscrew the old weather station.

The new station I put up is the Ambient model WS-2902C with WIFI and solar power.  It tracks more stuff than I know what to do with.

Check out the dashboard at:  www.ambientweather.net and search for Seager Ranch or stations near Mulberry, IN.  We are the only one there currently.  Awesome detail.  Updates once every 60 seconds or once per 

Weather station kit - outdoor unit in back,
Indoor display in front.  Cell phone not included.

I loaded the website on my phone and saved it as a favorite.  Got instant weather detail for my house.  Sweet.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks