Craig - For the WIN!

Driving to Christmas Eve dinner with Sandy's parents & family last night, my bride says to me that TV Channel 18 (WLFI) Lafayette put out a Christmas Movie quiz.  In this one, you answer some questions and the quiz tells you which Christmas Movie you are most like.

I immediately said, "I'm Die Hard!"  I was promptly corrected that 'Die Hard' is most certainly NOT a Christmas movie.  I am not sure what cave my bride has been living in, but she should not blaspheme like that!  Die Hard is the ULTIMATE Christmas movie.

Well, I was informed that she was 'It's a Wonderful Life.'  And, I was about to take the quiz to find out my movie.  She pulled up her cell phone and started asking me the questions.  You only get four options as answers, so just pick the one closest to what you'd like.

I finished the quiz right as we parked the car in her parents' driveway.  Low & Behold, it's Craig for the Win - I am most like the Christmas movie 'Die Hard'  BAM!

To which Sandy says, "It's still not a Christmas movie."  Poor child.  Pray for her.

Go HERE to take the quiz.  Are you Die Hard too???

https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/502771121.html#/questions/1869479





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks