The TIHK Evadeclip Review



I am not sure how I shared that I was buying a TIHK Evadeclip from Kickstarter, but it was probably email.  Well it finally came and was not exactly as advertised.  I thought I would do a review and torture test to find out how it would stand up to hard use.  My thinking was that it would not last, as it is almost all plastic.  Again, not how it was originally represented.

And TIHK knows they have problems as they have already made a 'Tips & Hints' video showing what to do if it breaks.  Wow.  Just Wow.

So I went to YouTube and found that someone has already done a review.  And while I might not have been as harsh as this guy, I really do feel the same way.  This is a POS and not a survival tool.

Do not buy this product.  You are wasting your money.  The only "good" thing is that I got mine for only $25 and TIHK sent 3 handcuff keys (which normally sell for $12 / 2, making my Evadeclip cost $7).  So I guess if you can buy this for $7, it might be worth it.  Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSRcVk83gw

This video is well done and expresses my views on this product.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks