Will, do you wanna build a snowman?

Thursday, 14 JAN 2016.  I took Jersey for a walk this afternoon while I picked up the mail.  It was pleasant, 40 degrees and only a slight breeze.  I didn't even wear a coat.

On our way back, I stopped by the family room window and made a snowman for grandson Will Martin, who is two weeks old today.

It's miniature, just like him.  I put it in the window, and because I did that, I had to build a "glacier" for it to stand on - otherwise you would not have been able to see it.

I took this picture from inside the house - so the screen kinda blurs the picture.  Oh well, you get the idea.

Poor little guy did not last 2 hours.  He must have not had a magical hat.


As you can see, most of our snow is gone.  We had several inches, and when it blew, probably got to over a foot in some locations.  Not now.  Rain tomorrow and then cold again.

Come on Spring!  Hurry it along....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks