Sunset on the Ranch 08 JUN 2020

There were numerous photos posted to Facebook with the sunset here in Clinton County, IN this past Monday.  It sure was pretty.

I was out watering the grass seed I had just planted - after watering the trees.  I turned around and snapped this photo:


Sure was colorful and bright!
If you zoom in you can see the buckets of water by the two small trees
in the foreground.

That was a "genius" moment I had with those buckets.  I am sure I am not the only one to think of this, but I did come up with the idea myself - not stealing it from anyone.  Take an old 5-gallon bucket.  Put two 3/16" holes in the bottom.  Fill them about half way up with water and set them next to your trees.

The water slowly drains out, soaking into the ground instead of running off.  Genius!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks