Rabbit Hunting in Batesville - 23 FEB 2016

Davey and I picked up RePhil at 6:30 am and headed down to Batesville.  Davey flexed his time off, me and RePhil took vacation time.

We stopped for breakfast in Lebanon.  We ate at Denny's.  Davey bought.  RePhil tried to pick up the waitress.

We arrived N of Batesville about 10:00.  It was fun sun and about 37 F.  We pushed Bill Fee's place.  It certainly is thick with primrose.  Wear your brush pants for this trip boys.

Davey jumped the first bunny - and it disappeared without anyone firing a shot.

I jumped the next one and it bolted to my left.  I missed twice.

I jumped the third and last one.  It ran to Dave, he missed.  It ran back to me and RePhil and went underground.

We made it back to the truck about Noon.

RePhil (front) and Davey (back) walking for bunnies on a beautiful day in February.

Can anyone guess what RePhil is doing?

The thorn bushes did not bother me.  Hell, I walked through with no pants at all!
Those other two aren't MAN Enough to do such.
Shout out to our hunt sponsor Shinerbock.

We drove around Lake Santee looking at houses for sale.  RePhil wants a summer home down there.  We headed off to Wagoner's to eat fried chicken - only the best fried chicken in Indiana!  Of course we washed the chicken down with pitchers of Warsteiner Dunkle.  

All in all a great day to be out hunting rabbits with your buddies.  We win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks