New Year @ the Seager Ranch

We had a smaller crowd than usual.  Only 20 people made it.  We partied anyway.

Some folks were ill (sorry to hear about that).  Some folks stayed home due to the winter weather advisory - which turned out to be a bust.  We were due for 2 - 4", but barely got a dusting.  The roads were slick though.  Regardless, we had a good time catching up, playing Mexican, and a new card game called Beer.  You know it has to be an awesome game with a name like that.

Well, since I did almost nothing (smoked some salmon) for the party, I took it upon myself to cook breakfast this morning.  Then I started a fire, burnt the trash, and cleaned up.

Afterwards, I loaded another 100 rounds of .223 ammo to finish up Krueger's 1,000 and then adjusted the dies on the reloader.

Finally, I did a load of dishes.  What would not fit into the dishwasher, I did by hand.

Everyone else?  Well, Eric left about 11.  Kathy and Alex booked by 1.

Here is where you'll find Sandy, Nick and Shelby...



And I say, Why not?  Football is on TV, a nice warm fire is going.  What better to do than catch up on some much needed sleep?  

Happy New Year to you and yours!  May 2013 provide everything you need!
Craig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks