iPhone not Charging!

 So off and on, I have had an issue when plugging the charger into the bottom port of my iPhone.  Maybe it was to charge, but more often than not it was to transfer photos to my computer.

Of course Nick would say, "Buy a Samsung!"  And he'd be wrong.

This really wasn't an issue as I have been charging wirelessly.  But when I went to put grandkids' birthday photos onto Mama's computer - none of my three cords would connect.

A quick search of all things internet, and I found this YouTube(TM) video.  This dude was on it.  I didn't even watch the entire 4 mins.  2 minutes in and I got this.

Sure enough - it worked!  I guess that 2 years' worth of dust, dirt, grime, and lint would not allow the charger to go all the way in to make a proper connection.  Some compressed air and a sharp metal instrument (my pocket knife) and the port was cleaned in less time than it took to watch this video.

I am getting nothing in return from posting this.  I just want others to know that if they are having issues with their iPhone chargers or the charging port not working - then watch about 2 minutes of this video.  Magic.


How to Fix / Clean iPhone Charging Port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LetwFuHu1RQ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Winchester SX3 / SX4 Shotguns

Winchester SX4 Trigger Assembly Update

Determine Sex of Deer from Tracks